Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Brando Bud Break

DO it.... DOOOO it...... DOOOOOOO it....

Two years of hearing how I should blog my way to Pinot perfection squeezing every last drop from the vast lot social realm known as the new media, actualizes today. The Pinot Postulate, a blog dedicated not only to my brand, Coleman Nicole, but also to the very essence of that brand, the Pinot Noir vinifera.

ln my perfect world I would awake every morning with my wife standing by the side of the bed holding my slippers in one hand, a cup of coffee in another, the lap top logged into Blogger in another, and of course a bagel caked with cream cheese and lox balancing perfectly in her fourth hand (in case you lost count). I wouldn't even get out of the sack without blogging a fresh idea onto the computer screen revolving around the "luxe life" of being a wine maker and owning a wine business. Every day would be filled spinning tales to endless glasses of Burgundy and Western Pinot while dropping a sup-par round of golf on Edgewood for the third time in a week wrestling yet another C-Note from the hands of the good Doctor Levine.

What? No good?

To self indulgent?

Well a man can dream.

So here it is, the Brando bud break in blogging. A weekly (hopefully more) news journal of Coleman Nicole and my journey through the wine industry in what I hope turns out to be a thrilling career. In the two years preceding this blog there have been more challenges than victories but I've never been involved with anything good that didn't have it's challenges. I hope to share a great deal more of both for a long, long time.

Keep clanging those glasses!

Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment